The 13th China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition (hereafter refers as CIMAMotor 2014), the largest motorcycle exhibition in Asia, will be held on November 14-17, 2014 in Chongqing, China.
CIMAMotor has been held annually since 2002, and has become the world largest and the most important event for commuter motorcycles after 12-year continuous development.
The output and sales of Chinese motorcycles, accounting over 50% of the world, has been registered world No.1 for many consecutive years. And the export of motorcycles also hit the record of world No.1 for many consecutive years; In China, over 99% motorcycles are used as commuting tool, while the exported ones are mainly in the third world countries.
The position and industrial situation of Chinese motorcycles ensures CIMAMotor as the most important international platform for brand displaying, product trade, technology transfer and information releasing, and the preferred show for manufacturers and buyers of commuter motorcycles.
Motorcycle City (Chongqing)
- Chongqing's Foreign Trade Ranked National Top Ten Firstly by Six Measures [2013-08-27]
- Yuelai of Liangjiang New Area invests 15 bln yuan into projects [2013-01-30]
- Superior development conditions for Chongqing exhibition industry [2013-01-22]
- Motorcycle Exports of Chongqing in the First 3 Quarters Rank No. 1 in China [2013-01-18]
- FIM Posted a Newsletter on CIMAMotor 2014 [2014-03-20]
- South Africa Bike SA Magazine Involved in reporting CIMAMotor 2013 [2014-01-21]
- UK Motorcycle Trader Magazine Released a Report about CIMAMotor 2013 [2014-01-21]
- Full Coverage about CIMAMotor 2013 from UK PHC Magazine [2014-01-21]
- The Sales and Production of Motorcycles Declined in February [2014-03-20]
- The Sales and Production of Motorcycles Witnessed a Slight Decline [2013-11-19]
- The Export of Motorcycles Showed a Slight Increase [2013-10-28]
- 2011 Yamaha Vino Classic Recalled For Drum Brake Issue [2013-09-29]