The 12th China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition (hereafter refers as CIMAMotor 2013), the largest motorcycle exhibition in Asia, will be held on October 17-20, 2013 in Chongqing, China.
CIMAMotor 2012 had gained full support from all Chinese top motorcycle manufacturers and parts suppliers. The exhibition area reached 55,000 m2 and 338 exhibitors which account for 80% of the Chinese motorcycle manufacturing capability attended. Over 800 media, including most of Chinese motorcycle industrial media and main financial media were involved in CIMAMotor 2012. More than 80,000 buyers and visitors from home and abroad visited CIMAMotor 2012.
We sincerely wish the participants in CIMAMotor 2013 a pleasant and successful time in Chongqing.
Motorcycle City (Chongqing)
- Yuelai of Liangjiang New Area invests 15 bln yuan into projects [2013-01-30]
- Superior development conditions for Chongqing exhibition industry [2013-01-22]
- Motorcycle Exports of Chongqing in the First 3 Quarters Rank No. 1 in China [2013-01-18]
- Chongqing import-export value hits 53 bln USD [2013-01-14]
- 2013 BMF shows announced [2013-01-25]
- Promoting motorcycles as transportation? Maybe not [2012-12-21]
- CIMAMotor 2012 La exposición de motocicletas más grande en Asia [2012-12-17]
- Chinese Kawasaki-alike 250 for £2000 [2012-12-07]
- Chinese Motorcycle sales decrease 11.62% in December 2012 [2013-02-22]
- Mr. Ye Shengji Met with Visitors of JAMA [2013-01-25]
- UK Motorcycle Industry Association MCI looks forward to more motorcycle commuters in 2013 [2013-01-18]
- Why we ride [2012-12-28]